Last Sunday, we realized that it had been exactly a year since we told my parents about the adoption. There are valid reasons that our journey has gone slower than I would like up until this point, and we trust God’s timing–but what a punch to the gut! A WHOLE YEAR. Luckily, we’ve also seen some encouraging progress these past few weeks, and are hopeful that things on the South Africa side will get rolling a bit quicker. We feel a sense of urgency to get Our Girl home, and are looking at some hefty agency fees coming up.
Enter Lola Blue! I met Jessica and her sweet family at a previous church job. She makes these AWESOME, super creative bags that were recently given away as swag at the MTV Movie Awards. How cool is that? Jessica and her family have a huge heart for missions and I’m so honored she is allowing us to feature her Piper Bag in our fundraiser.
This bag is awesome, and there are several adorable fabric combinations to chose from on Lola Blue’s website. There are six, count them SIX inside pockets, that makes this an amazing carry-on, everyday bag for your laptop, diaper bag, or overnight bag.
One of our lucky readers will get a Piper Bag, in the fabric combination of your choice!
Here are the details:
- You have until May 18th to enter, and our winner will be chosen and announced on May 19th—just in time to get your bag for Memorial Day Weekend!
- To enter: make a donation to our Paypal, and include your contact information.**
- We suggest a donation of $10 per entry, but it is up to you! There is no limit to entries.
- Once your payment has posted, we will send you a picture of your entry ticket.
- We will use www.random.org to chose our lucky friend!
- I will contact the winner and then order your choice of Piper Bag!
Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and email all of your friends!
We need $3850 for our next fee, and that’s where 100% of your entries will go. THANK YOU for helping us get our girl home!
**You can also enter by sending a self-addressed envelop to us and requesting an entry. Please contact us for an address.